Taranto Port Logistic Project
The project involves the requalification and extension of Taranto Port; with a new Logistics Platform, that will cover a total area of nearly 200,000 square metres. In addition to the new platform, the wider Port of Taranto Logistics Project, costing a total of 215 million Euros, leads to the creation of other facilities:
- The Piers Road, which will connect all quays and piers in the Port of Taranto and improve links with the national road network
- Widening of Pier 4, from 80 metres to 220 metres, together with new operating areas on reclaimed land and a new quay with a draught of 12.0 metres
- Creation of a new wet dock west of Pier 4.
- Autorità Portuale di Taranto
- Independent Engineering Services during Design and Construction Fases